The Think Tank is the place to come to discuss strategic topics connected to the global health and fitness industry.
Joining is very quick and free. There is a one-time registration after which you can join the interesting discussions that take place.
Before you begin, please have a quick read of these guidelines:
- Please register using your real name rather than a company profile. It is really nice when people know who they are talking to.
- If your chosen profile name sounds ‘spammy’ then it may be deleted e.g. Steve133 rather than Steve Smith.
- Please do not register using a Hotmail address as I will assume it is spam.
- Please remember this is a ‘Think Tank’ which means we like to discuss things that make the brain work a little.
- Say things you will later be proud of. Even if you later delete something, Google may already have saved it.
- Always be nice (make your parents proud:)
- Freely express your opinions, but always try and back up your facts.
- Ask questions – it is how we all learn.
- Please don’t use the Think Tank just to sell stuff – be a ‘giver‘ as well.
- Have fun using the Think Tank.
If you are looking for one of my health and fitness industry reports, you can purchase them from the Knowledge Store.